SHOP HOP TIPS
CENTRAL KANSAS SHOP HOP TIPS, FABRIC KITS & REGIONAL MAP
SHOP HOP TIPS
AT THE FIRST SHOP VISITED
- Pick Up Passport (fill out back Passport page, a "must" to be eligible to win prizes)
- Receive FREE Pattern
AT EVERY SHOP VISITED
- Have Passport Stamped
- Receive another FREE Pattern
AT THE LAST SHOP VISITED
- Turn in Stamped Passport
- Save the Shop Directory for you personal use
OTHER IMPORTANT TIPS
- Passports are for participants 10 years of age and above
- The fabric kits and FREE Patterns are available only in the respective Participating Stores.
- There will be NO MAIL ORDERS of fabric Kits--so get them during Shop Hop weekend!
- Drawing to be held for prizes following the Shop Hop.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Winner is responsible for any special delivery costs.
MANY, MANY PRIZES
- Visit all 8 Shops to be eligible for Grand Prizes and Thank You Gift.
- All Returned Passports will be eligible for our Gift Bags overflowing with fabulous Quilting Goodeis!
- Each Store does Individual Door Prize Drawings as well.
4 GRAND PRIZES:
Oh you will be excited! We're not telling yet...maybe April.
FABRIC KITS are available in each shop for making a portion of the quilt.
- The fabric has been created EXCLUSIVELY for our Shop Hop group.
- This digital Fabri-Quilt fabric can only be purchase from one of the 8 participating Central Kansas Quilt Shop Hop Shops.
- Please be aware that the 2017 Central Kansas Quilt Shop Hop fabric may not be released until Oct.5.
- The 2017 quilts are made with 12" Blocks. At each shop you will have the opportunity to purchase a Block Kit that contains the Shop Hop fabric, a background and two fabrics designated for each shop.
- Finishing Kits are particular to each shop and are available to purchase during the Shop Hop.
To can see better close-up, click on the blue MAP link written above.